YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
Friday, May 28, 2010
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
I just started a daily devotional called THE LOVE DARE, DAY BY DAY by Stephen Kendrick & Alex Kendrick. It's a year of devotions for couples, but I have chosen to do this with myself. It is so good, I highly suggest it. Well...Day 1 was yesterday and I failed the dare...MISERABLY. It talked about how love is the greatest of all things, without it we are nothing. The dare was to embrace love. "LIVE A LIFE OF LOVE" Loving God and others is what life is really about. I did not embrace it like I should have yesterday. I am so ashamed.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Okay and lastly... as I am falling asleep I hear a very loud crashing sound from outside. I think...car crash... so I walk outside and see the trash cans at the fire station (right down the street) knocked over and trash everywhere! Supposedly some idiot, probably drunk, ran into them...I see the fire men all come out so I walk back inside. Well as I am driving to work today I see a light pole, that is right next to where they put their trash cans, in pieces and uprooted! Seriously? Crazy, crazy people.
How was YOUR night?
Don't forget to stop over to Anna's blog, In Honor of Design! She is hosting a fabulous card clutch giveaway from Bits O Honey!
Monday, May 24, 2010
*Isn't the new button so fab!? Love it!...Link up!"
(1) I very much value quality time spent with my boyfriend...I look forward to the weekends to spend with him because we don't get much time during the week...I didn't get that this weekendcriminals suck, btw) so I was sad and lonely. I did get a chance to get some stuff done and spend time with myself and friends...but it was a little tooo much time to myself. Oh well, it's a rare occassion that something comes up with his job. Im just ready for the 3-day weekend!
(2) I had the best sushi Saturday night with a friend because our boyfriends were both hard at work. I love to have my sushi soy wrapped. I feel that the seaweed takes away from the flavor. Many places don't offer soy paper, but if they do you must try it, if you haven't! It's SO GOOD!
(3) I think LOST people are crazy. That's right...I just called you crazy. (hehe) My brother is so into that show. I've tried to watch it before but I just am "lost", ha! Last night was the season finale. Butttt I know I can't say too much because im a Twilight & Grey's Anatomy lover so maybe YOU think IM crazy!? :P
(4) Trek and I went on an hour ride Saturday and wow...my body is still aching. Riding Friday night probably wasn't the best idea. I really do love cycling, but right now I could totally use a full body massage!
(5) I love frozen yogurt. I can't get enough of it. I think I eat more when it starts getting hot outside...I ate SO MUCH this weekend! Oops :x Frozen yogurt isn't bad though...right? I'll just keep telling myself it's "healthy", hehe.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Surprisingly my upper body is the part that hurts the most today. I don't normally... okay...well I don't ever work out my upper body because I hate the pain I am left with. I know pain = gain but I'd much rather endure pain in my legs...that I can handle. I do feel some pain in my legs but not as bad as the upper body. AND my bum feels great?! I didn't even wear padded shorts...awesome! (I worried about that the most)
Needs: bike gloves (my hands were hurting on the ride), bike pouch, padded spandex shorts, sport sunglasses
Wants: pink taped handle bars or silver? & cycling shoes
Saturday I am going to attempt an hour ride...until then...I've got some training to do!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
(...though I really watch it on Wednesday's, online, because the beau isn't a fan... I know, I know...I still love him, isn't that weird?) Anyways, Neil Patrick Harris is a guest star tonight...Love that guy!!
Monday, May 17, 2010
(5) I severly lost a fight with the beau about whether it's appropraite to wear a Camouflage hat to dinner at a BBQ place. Damnit.
**I got my first ever road bike on Saturday! STOKED! It's a Trek 2100. I love her. Can't wait to take her out this weekend! Isn't she pretty?!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Today's launch was Space Shuttle Atlantis' last voyage.
I love to watch the launch live on NASA TV. Though I don't understand the lingo being exchanged you can see the shuttle go into space and you can see Earth. It's SO cool! I might shed some tears when the last shuttle goes up. I would really like to go to the last two...so Casie...I just invited myself :)
Well not to repeat myself, but my current fashion obsession are Rompers. I posted on this earlier this week, you can go here to read it.
I am going to do a little retail therapy tonight and am going to force myself to try on some rompers and hopefully will have luck with one! They are just so lovely and look totally comfortable.